1965 Bertram Moppie - Sebring Ohio
1965 Bertram Moppie Sport Fisherman
Dick Bertram, a champion sailboat and power boat captain, in the late 50s decided to build an ocean racer. He used a design incorporating deep" V" hull and longitudinal strakes. he called it "Moppie", his wife's nickname. This became known as one the best rough water boats ever built. What we have for this auction is a 25foot Bertram Moppie. It is 10feet wide. It is nearly 3 tons. The chines are flared outward to bite into a beam sea and level th...Summary: Used 1965 Bertram Moppie for sale in Sebring Ohio - United States . Please read safety notes, before buying this boat & yacht.
- Meet the seller and test drive before you buy.
- Be careful when buying high value items.
- Be cautious of underpriced and cheap boats & yachts.
- Do not wire money or take advance payments.
- Only pay for shipping if you know the seller.